Hamilton Linen and Uniform was founded in 1911 by Fredrick Hamilton Sr., as the Hamilton Towel Supply Company. Like so many other linen services at that time, Hamilton Towel provided various types of towel and apron services to the taverns, barbers, restaurants and other businesses of the era in and around the confluence of the Platte River and Cherry Creek, where the relatively young metropolis of Denver was first taking roots.
In the late 40's, Fred Hamilton ,Jr. entered the business with his father. Fred Jr. continued to operate it until early 1973 when he sold it to the Spence family, owners of Faultless Laundry Co. of Kansas City MO.
Over the years Hamilton has expanded its market to now include most of the front range of Colorado, including not only Denver, but such cities as Colorado Springs, Fort Collins/Loveland, Greeley, mountain communities of Evergreen, Conifer, and Bergen Park.
From a small 17,000 sq foot plant located near downtown Denver, we now operate out of a modern 40,000 sq foot facility located just north of downtown Denver.